CGLRC – Bhuiyan: Earlier the part of Mandhya Pradesh State Chhattisgarh became state in 1st November 2000. Since 2000 it is one of fastest developing state in India. Once famous for rice crop CG is leading producer of electricity and steel in India. CG government has rapidly adopted latest technologies and computerization in fast few years. Its resulted computerization of land records in the state.
Chhattisgarh land record system is known as Bhuiyan. CG Bhuiyan is developed by NIC (National Informatics Centre) in association with Revenue Department of Chhattisgarh. Department has successfully digitized land records of 150 tehsils of all 18 districts of the state. Now a person who owns land in the state can easily access its land record (Khasra/khatauni) online.
How to obtain Chhattisgarh Land Record Online on CGLRC?
- Open Chhattisgarh Land Records’ official website CG Bhuiyan http://cg.nic.in/cglrc
- Select your District from drop-down and Click the button “क्लिक कीजिये”. It will open bhuiyan page.
- Select the Report Type which you want to generate:
- खसरा (P-II) – Khasra (P-II)
- खतौनी (B-I) – Khatauni (B-I)
- Now select Tehsil (तहसील), Block (रा.नि.मं.) and Village (ग्राम), where your land is located.
- Enter Khasra Number (खसरा क्र.) or name in Hindi (नाम).
- Click on “विवरण दिखाएं” to generate Report.