PLRS: Punjab Land Record
The Punjab government has computerized all types of land records like Jamabandi, Mutation, Roznamacha and Mutation after Registration include the Khasra and Khatauni of the lands. These records can be checked online on Punjab Land Records Society’s official website plrs.org.in. The website has around 51 million records of 10,367 villages of all districts of Punjab.
What is PLRS?
PLRS which means Punjab Land Records Society which is established under Registration of Societies Act, 1860 by the Government of Punjab. The head offcie of the society is located in the office of the Director of Land Records, Punjab, Kapurthala Road, Jalandhar City, Punjab, India.
What is Fard Kendra?
Fard Kendra is a computerized facility where citizen can get their land records for Punjab state. The Punjab government has opened Fard kendras at about 137 tehsil/sub tehsil in Punjab and at every fard Kendra the computerized land records of all villages are available.
How to Check Punjab Land Record on PLRS Website
Here are step by step guide to check land record on plrs website www.plrs.org.in
- Open Punjab Land Record Society’s (PLRS) official website – http://plrs.org.in
- Click on Button (Image) ‘Fard’ to get online land record.
- Select your preferred language from ‘Select Language’ Drop-down located at top right corner of the page
- Choose your District, Tehsil/Sub-Tehsil, Village & year and click on search button, it will open ‘Type of Nakal Register’ page
- On ‘Type of Nakal Register’ page there are four options to choose based information required ie Jamabandi, Mutation, Roznamacha and Mutation after Registration
- For Jamabandi Nakal / Sample Fard click on ‘Jamabandi’.
- This page gives your four search criteria to search online Jamabandi Nakal
- Owners Name Wise: To Search by Owner’s Name, Enter Owner Name and click on ‘View Report’ button.
- Khewat Number Wise: To Search by Khewat Number select your Khewat Number from drop-down and click on ‘View Report’ button.
- Khasra Number Wise: To Search by Khasra Number select your Khasra Number from drop-down and click on ‘View Report’ button.
- Khatoni Number Wise: To Search by Khatoni Number select your Khatoni Number from drop-down and click on ‘View Report’ button.
- To generate Mutation Report, click on ‘Mutation’ option.
- Then select your Mutation Number from dropdown and click on ‘View Report’ to generate Mutation Report.
- To check Roznamcha details, click on “Roznamcha”
- You can check Roznamcha by Rapat No. Wise and Rapat Wise
- Mutation after Registration
- To check Mutation details after Registration, click on ‘Mutation after Registration’ option
- To check Mutation details after Registration using any of the following options.
- Vaseeka Number.
- Mutation Request Number.
- Transaction Number.