Jharbhoomi – Jharkhand Land Record Information System
Department of Revenue and Land Reforms of Jharkhand has developed a system in association with National Informatics Centre (NIC) to reform land record system in Jharkhand. This software is known as Vasudha and available online in form of Jharbhoomi website to serve citizens of the state.
Jharbhoomi (Previously known as Vasudha) provides land record and revenue information which includes records like Khasara Naksha, Bhulekh, Khasara Maanchitra, Dakhila Kharij Mutations etc.
Currently, Jharkhand land records are available online for following districts.
- Palamu Division: Palamu, Garhwa, Latehar
- North Chotanagpur Division: Chatra, Hazaribagh, Koderma, Giridih, Ramgarh, Bokaro, Dhanbad
- South Chotanagpur Division: Lohardaga, Gumla, Simdega, Ranchi, Khunti
- Kolhan Division: West Singhbhum, Saraikela Kharsawan, East Singhbhum
- Santhal Pargana Division: Jamtara, Deoghar, Dumka, Pakur, Godda, Sahebganj
How to obtain Apna Khata (Jharkhand Land Record) details Online?
- Open Jharkhand Land Records official website http://jharbhoomi.nic.in
- Click on “अपना खाता देखें” to obtain Apna Khata (Land Record) Details.
- Select the District from district map of Jharkhand (ज़िला). Please note that Land Records are available only for locations marked blue.
- Select Anchal (अंचल)/ Tehsil.
- Select Halka (हल्का), Type of Land (किस्म ज़मीन) from dropdown.
- Select Mouza (मौजा)/ Village.
- Now you can search land record by
- All records by name (मौजा के समस्त खातों को नामानुसार देखें)
- All records by Khasra Number (मौजा के समस्त खातों को खेसरा संख्या के अनुसार देखें)
- Search by Khata Number (खाता संख्या)
- Search by Holder’s Name (खाताधारी का नाम)
- Select an option then click on “खाता खोजें”.
- Click on “देखें” to generate Report (अधिकार अभिलेख).