Jharbhoomi – Jharkhand Land Record Information System
Department of Revenue and Land Reforms of Jharkhand is reforming land record system in Jharkhand. It has developed a system in association with National Informatics Centre (NIC). This software is known as Vasudha and available online in form of Jharbhoomi website to serve citizens of the state.
Jharbhoomi was previously known as Vasudha. It provides land record and revenue information. This includes records like Khasara Naksha, Bhulekh, Khasara Maanchitra, Dakhila Kharij Mutations and other.
Currently, Jharkhand land records are available online for following districts.
- Palamu Division: Palamu, Garhwa and Latehar district.
- North Chotanagpur Division: Chatra, Hazaribagh, Koderma, Giridih, Ramgarh, Bokaro and Dhanbad district.
- South Chotanagpur Division: Lohardaga, Gumla, Simdega, Ranchi and Khunti district.
- Kolhan Division: West Singhbhum, Saraikela Kharsawan and East Singhbhum district.
- Santhal Pargana Division: Jamtara, Deoghar, Dumka, Pakur, Godda and Sahebganj district.
How to obtain Apna Khata (Jharkhand Land Record) details Online?
- Open Jharkhand Land Records official website http://jharbhoomi.nic.in.
- Click on “अपना खाता देखें” to obtain Apna Khata (Land Record) Details.
- Select the District from district map of Jharkhand (ज़िला). Please note that Land Records are available only for locations marked blue.
- Then select Anchal (अंचल)/ Tehsil.
- Select Halka (हल्का), Type of Land (किस्म ज़मीन) from dropdown.
- Now select Mouza (मौजा)/ Village.
- Now you can search land record by
- All records by name (मौजा के समस्त खातों को नामानुसार देखें).
- All records by Khasra Number (मौजा के समस्त खातों को खेसरा संख्या के अनुसार देखें).
- Search by Khata Number (खाता संख्या).
- Search by Holder’s Name (खाताधारी का नाम).
- Select an option then click on “खाता खोजें”.
- Click on “देखें” to generate Report (अधिकार अभिलेख).
Jharbhoomi.nic.in App: You can also download Jharbhoomi Android Mobile App to check Jharkhand land records.