Do you want to search the Encumbrance on any property registered in Sub Registrar Offices? This is possible with IGRS Telangana portal developed at NIC. Now any one can search for Encumbrance on 24X7 basis from anywhere anytime using IGRS Telangana portal.
Online eEC is available for transaction post 1st Jan 1983 only. Hence if you require Encumbrance certificate prior to 1st Jan 1983, you may approach concern SRO office.
How to search IGRS Telangana Encumbrance Certificate?
- Go to Telangana Government’s portal registration.telangana.gov.in.
- Click on ‘Encumbrance Search (EC)’. You can find it in ‘Services’ section.
- By clicking link mentioned above, you will land on ‘Search for Encumbrance’ page. On this page you can search Encumbrance by two options.
- By Document Number and Year of Document.
- By Form Entry.
- House Number or Old House Number or Apartment name situated in a City/ Town/Village with optional Flat Number and Colony/Locality/Habitation OR Survey number in a Revenue Village and optionally described by a Plot number.
- District and SRO office selection is mandatory under all options.
- Period of search is controlled as per the availability of data.
Note: The Source for generating encumbrance details for self-search and encumbrance certificate obtained in Sub Registrar Office is same. Hence for all practical purposes both are same. However, citizens who need ink signed Encumbrance certificate should approach SRO concern.