The e-dhaRani Orissa is a e-Registration project of Department of Revenue and Disaster Management. e-dhaRani was launched on 4th January 2010 to computerize all 182 Registration offices across the state.
Important features of e-dhaRani Application Software
- e-Dharni is a centralized and Web based application software
- It encompassing all 64 kinds of deeds.
- As per the Registration Act and Rules it has all types of deed registration facility in one application.
- It can perform Automatic Valuation through Benchmark Valuation Configuration.
- e-dhaRani can be integrated with Bhulekh Orissa Land Records.
- Biometric based authentication for login.
- Capturing Biometric / capturing photograph & matching thereafter.
- Data Archival in compressed format for better utilization of disk space.
- Integration of Deed with Agreement and Power of Attorney.
- Important Checks like SC/ST Land Sale, under valuation, workflow management etc. to avoid frauds and problems.
- Software generates of reports and answers query based results.
- Issue of EC and CC.