Devbhoomi is an online land record system of Uttarakhand State of North India.
Dev Bhoomi the online land record website of Uttarakhand is developed by N.I.C. Uttarakhand (National Informatics Centre) in association with Revenue Department (Rajaswa Vibhag) of Uttarakhand.
Dev Bhoomi provides Uttarakhand state’s Computerized Khata, Khatauni / Records of Right (RoR) online at devbhoomi.uk.gov.in website.
Uttarkhand Revenue Department is working towards making all land records of the state online. Though Dev Bhoomi covers all 13 districts of the state, land records of some village/Tehsils are still not available online on Dev Bhoomi.
How to check khatauni online in Devbhoomi website?
Checking land records on devbhoomi.uk.gov.in website is very easy. Here we are giving simple step by step guide to obtain RoR (Records of Right) / Land Records online on this site.
- Open Uttarakhand Land Records’s official website Dev Bhoomi (http://devbhoomi.uk.gov.in).
- On the home page, select your District (ज़िला) & Tehsil (तहसील) from the drop-down. Then Click OK (ओके) button. This will open a new page.
- On next page, you will get multiple options to obtain various types of information about Land Records, Villages, types of land, etc. To obtain Land Records click on the link ‘उध्दरण खतौनी (ROR)/ खाते की नकल’ (Khatauni / ROR / Khata Nakal).
- Select your Village (गाँव) from drop-down.
- Search by Khata No. (खाता संख्या) / By Name (नाम) / Gata No. (गाटा संख्या).
Dev Bhoomi online land record portal covers all 13 districts of Uttarakhand – Almora (अल्मोड़ा), Bageshwar (बागेश्वर), Chamoli (चमोली), Champawat (चम्पावत), Dehradun (देहरादून), Haridwar (हरिद्वार), Nainital (नैनीताल), Pauri (पौड़ी), Pithoragarh (पिथौरागढ़), Rudraprayag (रुद्रप्रयाग), Tehri Garhwal (तेहरी गढ़वाल), Udham Singh Nagar (उधम सिंह नगर) and Uttarkashi (उत्तरकाशी).
How to get an Authorized copy of Khatauni or Records of Right?
To obtain an authorized signed copy of Khatauni (RoR), you hve to visit the “Tahsil Land Records Computer Center” in the concerned Tahsil of that village.