Now people of Odisha (Orissa) state also check land records of various districts of Orissa online on government website. To avail land records online Revenue and Disaster Management Department, Orissa has developed a Land Records Portal. This portal is popularly known as Bhulekh Orissa and available online at bhulekh.ori.nic.in URL. Users have to select the name of the district, sub division, tehsil, name of the village and Khatiyan number or plot number or tenant name to view the land record online. Maps and related forms are also available on this portal.
As of April 2017 Bhulekh Orissa official website maintaining 1,47,77,930 khatiyans of 51,679 villages. The website has records of 30 districts of Orrisa. These districts are divided into 317 Tehsils and 2413 RI circles to manage bhulekh records.
How to check land record online?
Here are steps to check Orissa land records (RoR) on Bhulekh Orissa site.
- Go on the official website of Bhulekh – a Land Records Web Portal of Orissa (Now Odisha) i.e. http://bhulekh.ori.nic.in.
- In ‘Select Location for RoR’ select your district name from drop-down.
- Then select Tahasil from drop-down.
- Next step is to select village from drop-down.
- Now choose any of the following option to search your land record.
How to view Plot Map (Bhunaksha)?
Bhulekh Orissa also provides plot map (bhunaksha) online through its web portal. To view or print plot map (bhunaksha) in Orissa follow simple steps given below.
- Go to Bhulekh Orissa Website bhulekh.ori.nic.in.
- Click on ‘Map View’ link on menu bar.
- Select your district, Tahsil, Village and plot number from down.
- Click ‘View Map’ button to view your plot map.
Bhulekh Orissa is available for following districts of Odisha state.
Angul, Balangir, Balasore, Bargarh (Baragarh), Boudh (Bauda), Bhadrak, Cuttack, Debagarh (Deogarh), Dhenkanal, Gajapati, Ganjam, Jagatsinghpur, Jajpur, Jharsuguda, Kalahandi, Kandhamal, Kendrapara, Kendujhar (Keonjhar), Khordha, Koraput, Malkangiri, Mayurbhanj, Nabarangpur, Nayagarh, Nuapada, Puri, Rayagada, Sambalpur, Subarnapur (Sonepur), and Sundergarh.
Steps to install odia font for bhulekh.ori.nic.in
Update: Now Bhulekha Orissa website can be viewed without odia font. New website is using UTF-8 for Oriya language.
Go to the website http://bhulekh.ori.nic.in.
Then click on link ‘Download Odia Font’ which on the left side of the web portal. It will open a popup (new window).
Now again click on “Download Oriya Font” and save file on your machine.
Then copy downloaded file (ORBWMK3N.TTF) to C:\Windows\Fonts Folder to install or open the font ORBW-TTMukta EN Normal and click on install.