Like other states Bihar Government is also digitizing its land records (khata khasara) under Central Government’s National Land Record Modernization Program (NLRMP). Though the speed of this digitizing work is slow 13 districts out 38 districts in state has been updated on the official website of Bihar’s revenue and land reform department lrc.bih.nic.in with land records (khata Khasara).
The online land records system will help people to get their land details (Khata Khasara Map, Bhulekh, Bhumi Jankari) anywhere in the country.. Bihar Online Land Record is available for Patna, Madhubani, Muzaffarpur, Kishanganj, Darbhanga, Bhagalpur, Bhojpur, Buxar, Rohtas, Katihar, Madhepura, Araria, Kaimur, Begusarai,Jehanabad Nalanda, Vaishali, Lakhisarai,Jamui,West Champaran,Saran and Sheohar districts only.
Steps to check Bihar land record on lrc.bih.nic.in
- Go to Bihar Department of Revenue and Land Reforms’ website lrc.bih.nic.in
- Now click on ‘Search You Land’ link given in left side of the page. This link will take you to http://lrc.bih.nic.in/ViewRor.aspx page.
- Select your district from Bihar map on the page. Once you select your district it will show all Anchals of your district.
- Select your desired Anchal from the map.
- After selecting the Anchal it will show you the list of all Mauza on the ledt side
- Now you can select your mouza in two ways
- You can select the mouza from the list or
- You can filter mouza list by clicking alphabets given in right side.
- To search your land records you will get different option, select one of the searching options.
- Look all records by Khatas from particular Mauja
- Look all records by Khata numbers from particular Mauja
- Look by the Khata Number
- Look by Khasra Number
- Look by the Khata Owners name
- Once you select the option click on the search (Khata Khoje) button
- Once you have your land details you can take the print out of the record.
Read Land Record Searching Steps in Hindi (भूलेख बिहार – भूमि जानकारी बिहार भूमि रिकॉर्ड खोजने की प्रक्रिया हिंदी में)