Like other states in India West Bengal state government has also started digitization of land records. Land digitization of West Bengal is progressing under Government of India’s NLRMP program. The
The digitization of land records on
How to search land record online on Banglarbhumi website?
How to get your land records online
- First of all go to the website banglarbhumi.gov.in. This is official website (Bangalar Bhumi) of the Land & Land Reforms Department of West Bengal State Government.
- There is menu section in the left hand side of the website, click on the ‘Know Your Property‘ link here.
- It will redirect you to the Khatian and Plot information page.
- Click on ‘Must See‘ link to read the Must see page, once you read the page you can proceed to search your land details.
- Select the District, Block and Mouza according to your requirement.
- After selecting all the option you will see searching options on the right side of the screen.
- Select how you want to search you Land records.
- Search by Khatian.
- Search by Plot.
- If you select search by Khatian then enter your khatian number in the given text box and click on submit button.
- If you select search by plot then enter your plot number in the given text box and click on the submit button.
- Finally click ‘Submit’ button to get your West Bengal land records. It will show you your land records on the screen if the records are available. Otherwise it will show you the message ‘record not found’.
- You can check land records of following districts of West Bengal.
- North 24 Parganas, South 24 Parganas, Barddhaman, Murshidabad, Paschim Medinipur, Hugli, Nadia, Purba Medinipur, Haora, Kolkata, Maldah, Jalpaiguri, Bankura, Birbhum, Uttar Dinajpur, Puruliya, Koch Bihar, Darjiling amd Dakshin Dinajpur.
How to get Certified Copy of ROR (Khatian) / Plot Information?
What is the procedure for getting certified copy of ROR (KHATIAN) / Plot Information? This is the most frequent question we receive through our feedback form. In West Bengal you can get RoR or Plot information in just 20 rupee. What all you have to do is –
- First of all go to the concerned Block Land & Land Reforms Office (BL & LRO).
- Apply on a demy paper affixing court Fee of Rs 20.00 (Rupees Twenty). Clearly mention the following details –
- Applicant’s Details,
- Name of Mouza,
- J L No and
- Khatian Number / Plot Number.
- You can also get the individual Plot map service along with adjacent plots. Just pay requisite court fee to get map. The authority provides this map on a A4 size stationary.
Reference: Land & Land Reforms Department, West Bengal