Banglarbhumi – West Bengal Land Records

By | Last Updated on June 30, 2016

Like other states in India West Bengal state government has also started digitization of land records. Land digitization of West Bengal is progressing under Government of India’s NLRMP program. The Land and Land Reforms Department of Government of West Bengal has setup an online portal for this with the help of NIC. This land record portal is popularly known as Banglarbhumi (banglarbhumi.gov.in) in the state.

The digitization of land records on Banglarbhumi is in process. The  Land & Land Reforms Department of Government of West Bengal is continuously working on this project to update all records.

How to search land record online on Banglarbhumi website?

Banglarbhumi

How to get your land records online

• First of all go to the website banglarbhumi.gov.in. This is official website (Bangalar Bhumi) of the Land & Land Reforms Department of West Bengal State Government.
  • There is menu section in the left hand side of the website, click on the ‘Know Your Property‘ link here.
  • It will redirect you to the Khatian and  Plot information page.
  • Click on ‘Must See‘ link to read the Must see page, once you read the page you can proceed to search your land details.
  • Select  the District, Block and Mouza according to your requirement.
  • After selecting all the option you will see searching options on the right side of the screen.
  • Select how you want to search you Land records.
    • Search by Khatian.
    • Search by Plot.
  • If you select search by Khatian then enter your khatian number in the given text box and click on submit button.
  • If you select search by plot then enter your plot number in the given text box and click on the submit button.
  • Finally click ‘Submit’ button to get your West Bengal land records.  It will show you your land records on the screen if the records are available. Otherwise it will show you the message ‘record not found’.
  • You can check land records of following districts of West Bengal.
    • North 24 Parganas, South 24 Parganas, Barddhaman, Murshidabad, Paschim Medinipur, Hugli, Nadia, Purba Medinipur, Haora, Kolkata, Maldah, Jalpaiguri, Bankura, Birbhum, Uttar Dinajpur, Puruliya, Koch Bihar, Darjiling amd Dakshin Dinajpur.

How to get Certified Copy of ROR (Khatian) / Plot Information?

What is the procedure for getting certified copy of ROR (KHATIAN) / Plot Information? This is the most frequent question we receive through our feedback form. In West Bengal you can get RoR or Plot information in just 20 rupee. What all you have to do is –

1. First of all go to the concerned Block Land & Land Reforms Office (BL & LRO).
  2. Apply on a demy paper affixing court Fee of Rs 20.00 (Rupees Twenty). Clearly mention the following details –
    1. Applicant’s Details,
    2. Name of Mouza,
    3. J L No and
    4. Khatian Number / Plot Number.
  3. You can also get the individual Plot map service along with adjacent plots. Just pay requisite court fee to get map. The authority provides this map on a A4 size stationary.

Reference: Land & Land Reforms Department, West Bengal

128 thoughts on “Banglarbhumi – West Bengal Land Records

1. Priyabrata Goswami

Please let me know about the CS record of Plot No. 170, Mouza – Satapati, JL No. 173, Block – Kalna2, Police station – Kalna, District – Bardhaman, West Bengal

2. tanmoy nath

Sir we r not getting our grand fathers dag no. Plz help us to find.

3. Ajay Das

how to find out old records of a plot. Previous owner details of the plot

4. Tapashi

Wanted to get the khatian number / daag number of a property from holding number / address.
    Can any body help?

5. dhara ray

LAL IT DEVI north chakmir sardar para road-2 word no:017 holding no:13-73/16/new ( please check holding no)?

6. HABIB MOSTAFA

Hi,

I wanted to know what is the meaning of Land Classification “Bhiti”? Is it the same with “Bastu”? How to get the Porcha of my land if I know the Khatian and Plot No.

best regards
    Habib Mostafa

7. Soumya Ghosh

Hi,

Thanks
    Soumya

8. protivamoy Ghosh

I wanted to know the current ( hal) plot numbers of the Sabek Plot no 2553 & 2558 which are under Gangarampur Mouja, Ausgram-1 Block , Dist- Burdwan, W.B. This is very urgent. Please sent the information in my email address.

9. Jagannath Saha

My name is Jagannath Saha, s/o of late Gayanath Saha, add-JM/8
    Jyangra rd, Vidyasagarpally, Baguiati, North 24 pgs, Kol-159[W B]. Mouza Jyangra, sabek dag no-1622, hal dag no-1673, J L no-16, R S no-144, touza no-3027, khatian sabek-165. Total land-4 cottahs 8 chittacks 36 sqft.

10. Manish soni

Sir my father own a plot in ashigarh siliguri and we do not have any plot no. Or mauza no. Nor we have any papers of the plot. So how can we find it, please help

11. Subhasish Dutta

Please provide the name of owner of the following land which was registered on 23.12.2014

shedule:
    Distt, PS & ADSR Office- Burdwan, Baikunthapur -1 GP, Mouza- Bamchandaipur, JL No. 74, RS No. Khatian-2, LR Khatian-1131
    RS.Dagh No. 2033, LR Dagh No. 2381

12. Narayan Bhattacharya

My father was a owner of the plot no ,R.S.DAG no 502 Amodghata Mouza in Hooghly Distict. We have resided there since 50 years. we have no other land except this .08 decimel. Now I Want to know we have no records in our name. pl. give me advise.
    Narayan Bhattacharya.
    Ph.no 9831339070

13. Rajib dey

sir I will lived a place which is not registered in BLRO office if I want to record on the registry on head office pls tell me the process

14. Sungmu Rongmit

sir..I want to know the land holding plot No. R.S 212 , L.R.No.403 J.L No. 43 , Touzi No. 8(91) Distric : Darjeeling , Block:Matigara ..Mouza :Palash plizkindly upto date information!

15. kalidasi pramanik

i kalidasi pramanik owner of land situated at mouza-champaberiya,under bongaon municipalty,ward no-5,dist-north-24-pgs,adsr-bongaon
    I forgot my plot number and khatian number, how can i will get this?

16. sagar karmakat

I want know the registry expenses of below qty of land-
    Mouza-Bankata(Puabagan, Bankura)
    Dag-525
    Qty-3.25 Khata

17. Ashis Chakraborty

Dear Sir,
    I want to know whose name is registered in R S porcha against the plot having R S plot no- 1035/1609 under jetiya mouza, JL No-16, block- Barrackpour-I, Pls update the details in my email

18. subrata karmakar

Please supply me mouza map of radhaballavpur mouza jl-24 ps- chhatna dist-bankura westbengal

19. Abdul Malek

The necessary documents were submitted on hearing on dated 12-04-1999 as per sec.51A ,7 WBLRA ’55 for selves recording of the plot nos. 3132,3132/4198 of khatian 1858,JL NO.54 Swauppur to khatians 1386,541,2108, and 2018 into equal portion and for correction of wrong entry of plot no 3132/4198 as 3102/4198 but no solutions are found.
    I request to you give me proper advise.

20. molejan bewa

I want to known why the actual plot no. 3136/4509 differs in name of Molejan Bewa in the option in khatian no.1858, where it is 3133/4509 & it is wrong entry data of JL.NO.54, Swaruppur, block-Hariharpara, dist- Murshidabad, West Bengal. It is found actually entered as right data in plot option. Hence I request to correct it in khatian. Thanking You.

21. shakir khan

i want to know our land area gal 412 him district paschim midnapur post darra thana debra vill.islampur and all dag number iwant

22. Babarali Sk

I not found mauza map in pdf jl no
    34 no mauza ar betai. How to find villg mauxa map?

23. Gouranga Pradhan

I want to know my RS khatian no. 425 mouza amarda JL 430 black mohanpur dist Paschim Medini pur . why do not entry my khatian of dag no. 990&992 mouza amarda mutation cash number 1125&1126on 2011 year submit date 5/07/2011.

24. abhinash singh

I want to know owner of the plot no.5,Gorabazar, dhopa para, berhampur, murshidabad, wesbengal. pls. let me know the land record.
    Thanks

25. tarun das

i have a 0.06 acr land which is recorded as jal/pukur. but originally this is jal. what is the process to convert pukur as bastu

26. Shekhar Mukherjee

I want to know who is the owner of the land dag no -3727 rs porcha kotiyan no -1392, cs porcha kotiyan no -199, jl no -153 mouja -andhar manik julpia 24 pgs-south

27. Rajesh Kumar Rai

i have a land i chanak mouza barrackpore 2 but i not found chanak mouza on website.its a rs mouza.how i search my details.

28. ghoshswapna

i want to know the L.R record or R.S. plot no. 1176 of raniganj mouja, district burdwan

29. BIDYUT KUMAR SAMANTA

Misc Case to Original L.R. Valume
    NAME- SUNIL KUMAR SAMANTA
    s/o- late satish chandra samanta
    vill.- Bokra
    P.O + P.S- Raina
    dist-BURDWAN PIN-713421
    MOUZA-BOKRA, KH. NO.- 714
    PLOT NO- 1363,1368,1358,1398, 1358/1884, 1369, 1367

30. raju chowdhury

dist north24pargona,block-bangaon,mouza-hingli,khaitayan no-656 who is the land loard.

31. jhili sen

I want LR records khatian no 101 mouza amarda JL no 430 black mohanpur zilla paschim medini pur

32. ashutosh pradhan

I want to know who is the owner of the property L R plot No 920&923 mouza -amarda JL -430 black mohanpur dist paschim medini pur

33. NABAB ALI

I can not see the details of my land record. I give my details bellow:Dist.- UTTAR DINAJPUR,Block- RAIGANJ-,KARNAJORA.Khatian- 157 Dag(plot no.)- 1101/1386 . please send me the details of my land record to my email address as early as possible .

34. debendra pradhan

i want khatian number of jhareswar pradhan father bhadra vill -amarda mouza bhagnashai JL 83 black egra dist purba medini pur

35. shanti lata pradhan

i want LR recode mouza amarda JL -430 black mohan pur dist paschim medini pur khatian number -101

36. debendra pradhan

i want khatian number of jhareswar pradhan father bhdra vill -amarda mouza bhagnashai JL 83 black egra dist purba medini pur

37. kushal

Mouja Dasdiya. Block Haringhata. Dist nadia. Dagno 605 khatiyan 659 . Jomi tar owner ke

38. sahidullah mullick

I want to know how I collect of c.s mouza map of mouza Eksar j.l.no.4p.s.bally.half p.s.liluah

39. ashutosh pradhan

i want mouza of plot naksha mouza amarda JL430,bhimdebchak JL428&purunia JL427 black mohanpur zilla paschim medinipur

40. ashutosh pradhan

I want land plot informetion of dist paschim medinipur black mohan pur mouza amarda JL no 430 dag no 924&921

41. Gopeswar Santra

I Want to know my curent R.S. Khatian details of my land.
    Dist.-24 parganas(N),Block-Hasnabad,
    Mouja- Hasnabad,
    Plot No.-353

42. Arup Roy

I Sri. Arup Roy son of Lt.Ramesh Ch. Roy a owner of land 3 kata area of Poilan DAG No:1134,Khaitian No:104,JL No 93 at Mouza Amgachia,PS:Bishnupur,Dist:24 parganas(S).The plot was purchased from Sri.Bata Krishna Naskar s/o Lt.Abhoy Charan Naskar .Initially the land was registered by Addl.Dist Sub-Registrar,Bishnupur,Dt:24 parganas(s) but yet to mutation.So let me know the exact position of the land and how I could do mutation of the plot .

1. Suvendu Swarnokar

Hi Arup,

Here is the details.

Property Location : District: South 24-Parganas, PS: Bishnupur, Mouza: Amgachhia, Gram Panchayat:-AMGACHHIA
      Property Type & Transaction : Property Type: Land Transaction: Sale, Sale Document
      Plot & Khatian No and Zone : Plot No: RS-1134
      Area of Property: Area of Land: 6.6 decimal (4 Katha) Area of Structure: 6.6 Sq Ft
      Other Details : Deed No: I-02238/2015 , Page: 3140 – 3158 Serial No: 161302077/2015 Date of Registration: 27/04/2015 Date of Completion: 27/04/2015 Date of Delivery: 29/04/2015

43. suman dutta

my land record. I give my details bellow:Dist.- Nadia,Block- chakdaha,Mouja- chanduria.Khatian- 527,528,JL no-38 please send me the details of my land record to my email address as early as possible .

44. Raju Shaikh

I am always continue check this website.
    Dist name: Nadia
    Block name:- Nakashipara
    Mouza:- JL 89/ Teghari
    Khatian&plot:-1544/2270

1. prasanta sarkar

Sir,
      I am prasanta sarkar have Flats-DistrictN24Pgs-Mouza-Jyangra-Comprised and contained in CS Dag No-91&92,underCS Kaitan No-31&56 corespending to RS- Khaitan No -57 under R S- Dag No-112-I want to know the DAG No Details

45. Md YUsuf Khan

I want to know who is the owner of the property of plot no. 337

1. gouranga pradhan

I want to know the khatian number of puspa lata datta father narendra at bhimdebchack dist paschim medini pur black mohan pur mouza bhimdebchack JL no 428

46. nemai chandra das

current land record of nemai chandra das alaipur farakka murshidabad plot no923

47. amar chettri

I want to know the owner of the land bearing JL No. 25 and khatiyan no. 402 of nagarkata block, jalpaiguri, property situated at dhumpara busty.

48. mamnoni

i want to know the below details of Ritendra kishore chakraborty, ward no 18, holding no :193/134, bhatchala, burdwan, west bengal.

Block-
    Mouja- Nasra-
    Khatian-
    Dag(plot no.)-

49. Sudip Kumar Ghosh

District: Howrah
    Block: Bagnan-1
    Mouja: JL-46
    Khatian: 894/1
    Plot no: 2 & 137

50. TARUN DEN

DIST=HOWRAH,BLOCK=AMTA-2,MOUJA=PASCHIMGAZIPUS,JL.NO: 109,SEARCHING DAG1840,WHO IS THE OWNERS NAME?

51. Sajid Husain

I want to know the old plot no. ( sabek Dag) of the new plot no. (hal dag ) 330 .
    I can not see the details of my land record. I give my details bellow:
    Dist.- Uttar dinajpur,
    Block- gowalpokhar -2
    Mouja- pachhim kamarsal -16
    Khatian- 652
    Dag(plot no.)- 330
    please send details in my email address.

52. Sajid Husain

I want to know the old plot no. ( sabek Dag) of the new plot no. (hal dag ) 330

53. SPUENDRA MAITY AND PANCHU MAITY

I want to know Information about drag no 67. Khatian no 244. & dag no 66. Khatian no 670 of Narayantala Mouza of Canning at Malta sub office

54. TARUN DEN

Dist=howrah,block=amta-2,mouzia=gazipur,jl no=109,dag no=1389,iI WANT to know who is ownes?

55. Ramendu Mishra

There is no Mouza Benali under Jamuria Municipality Dist.Bardhaman in West Bengal.
    When this likely to be available. Please suggest.

56. SWAPAN KUMAR BAIDYA

I HAVE A LAND AT WARD 30 WHICH RECORD ARE NOT IN MY HAND. HOW CAN I GET THAT LANDS RECORD OR DAG NO OR REGISTRATION CERTIFICATE
    WARD NO.: 30
    ASSESSEE NO.:120300700550
    PREMISES NO.: B/40B/H/10, KANKURGACHI ROAD. KOL-54

57. TARUN DEN

Khntians 942.jl no115,block amta=2,who is the present owner name.

58. Sefal Mahata

my vill:Salash,po:powrahar,p.s:-hili,Dist:Dinajpur, plot no:344

59. Deepak

Ownership is not available on site. Pl help:
    Block: Faridpur-Durgapur
    Mouza- Kururia
    Daag/ Plot-818
    Khatiyan-36

60. Subalendra Panda

In Purba Midnapur JL no : 391, Mouza : Panchira Khatian 359,360,361,362 & Dag no : 167/963.
    Want to know the name of the Bargader.

61. Abdul matin

I want to know my land record details in mamudpur; west Bengal; 733127.

1. sib pada sarkar

My ancestors lived in the village Gangabas , under Krishnaga Sadar PS of Nadia District. Name of grandfather of my grandfather was Ramkishore Paroi.

2. kallol santra

i want to enquir the details of this land——– Dag-2365 Mouja- Barijpur Ps- Usthi dist-South 24 Pgs. In whose name this land is recorded now. very urgent.

62. Partha

I want to know that How will get LR Plot No? In website shows only plot no..

63. SUBIMAL PAUL

MOUJA : tegachi mamudpur
    J.L. no. – 22
    Dag no – 351
    land type – sali
    block – baruipur
    district – south-24 parganas
    khatian no – 832
    please reply me who is the present owner of the above mentioned land. And please inform me the procedure of searching a land record.

64. Sangram Raha

I want to know who is the owner of the property LR plot No 1021

65. mamoni shaw

How much Land is recorded in the name of Mitali Ghosh in dag 525 in mouza saiyedpur of 24 pgs south

66. Partha

Please help me to identify the current owner of

Dag No. 38 and 37, at mouza DharmatalaPachuria in the district of South24 Parganas, under Thana :Bhangor1
    Please update the details in my email address

67. Pradip Barman, Dakshin panialguri, majherdabri

Khatian & plot information site ta to khulei na. Sudhu this site temp unavailable

68. nandan misra asansol

cs khotian no 36 mouja- sawra block- raniganj dist-burdwan-ar dag no gulo ki ki ?

69. dr. susmita biswas

i want to know the name of owners and share of the land comprised in C.S. Dag No. 840[P],841[P], E.P. No. 37, S.P. No.76, at mouza bagjola P.S. Dumdum in South Dumdum municipality in the district of North 24 Parganas. there is different person claiming themselves as owner. and the banglarmukh website can’t be opened. will you please post me the details to my e mail address?

70. Anupam Mandal

Not able to see land details from kolkata area…..

Kolkata corporation….114 no ward…

Kindly let me know how can I check the same?

71. Swapan Kumar Bhattacharjee

I m swapan bhattacharjee I want to knows of my father land details of Lalganj mouza J.L no 30 nd khaitan no 244. swapan bhattacharjee. vill+post-Lalganj.pin- 713359.

72. Bidhan Mondal

Who is the present owner of the land dag no 535, Mouza chanduria , jl no 38, rs khaitan no 965, lr lhaitan no 1498 or dag no 946, PS chakdàha, Nadia? Please reply.

73. sk maidul

I want details land record to mouja- dhadkidanga,po-bandhgora,ps-jhargram,dist-paschim medinipur,pin-721507,west Bengal.JL no-500,

74. firoj mondal

My land West bengal vill-gholda, dist-burdwan, ps-bhatar, po-gramdihi, pin-713127.

75. abul kalam

My land. West bengal kolkata barasat 1no block dag no 200.196.189 pls my land details

76. samir khaskel

how can I know that may land is recorded. my address is vill:-gayeshpur, post office:- loada, police station:- debra, dag no. 126.

77. A K ROY

RS:423 & 423/54, RS: khatian no. 34. land at MALDA WEST BENGAL, GRAM PANCHAYAT>>>>>> MAHISBATHANI, MOUZA…SAMSABAD. WHO IS THE LAND LORD AT PRESANT?

78. A K ROY

dist.malda, rs;khatian no;34,rs;432,423/54, thana-malda, gram panchayat…mahisbathan,mouza..samsabad

PL. TELL ME THE PRESENT OWNER OF THAT LAND

79. MD.FIROJ AHMED MONDAL

I can not see the details of my land record. I give my details bellow
    BANGLANI MOWZA
    SWARUP NAGAR
    NORTH 24 PGS
    WEST BENGAL

1. Susanta Biswas

I want to know the new plot no. of old plot no(sabek dag no) of 1668 and 1669.

80. MANASI NAYAK

DIST. BIRBHUM
    BLRO: SURI 1
    MOUJA : KENDUA
    KHATIAN: 1427
    PLOT NO; 2898 I CAN NOT VIEW LAND RECORDS ONLINE SERVICE.KINDLY INFORM ME HOW MUCH
    TIME TO WAIT FOR THIS SERVICE.
    THANKS
    REPLY/REPLY
    MANASI NAYAK

81. Sanjay thapa

I want to know about my land information at new jalpaiguri at khapreal in west bengal

82. haripada das

I can not see the details of my land record. I give my details bellow:
    Dist.- North 24 pgs,
    Block-Rajarhat,
    Mouja- Ghuni-23.
    Khatian- 6936
    Dag(plot no.)- 1298/1299

1. amit bose

Call me amit bose advocate mobile no. 9831132802. I am associate with hidco also. My Chamber is situated at rajarhat newtown.

83. Amit Saha

I want to see full mouza map with plot no. of Dist. – Paschimmedinipur, Block – Ghatal, Nischintopur Mouza, Jl. No. – 31

84. sanat kumar ghosh

“know your property ” is not opening resulting inconvenience to me to check my land records. More it has not updated since long . Request is being made to display the site with updation at the earliest. 04.12.2014

85. parag

how banglarbhumi software works? how to check banglarbhumi land records mouza map

86. atanu guha

district of burdwan,p.s. Salanpur, sub- Division Asansol, Addl. Mouza Angaria, J.L No.77,L. R. Khatian Nos.230,231,232, R.S.and L.R. Plot no 247

87. Amaresh karmakar

Plz update information till 2014. Old inf 2012 not useful. Thanks.

88. DEBA PRASAD RAY

I am in urgent need of my Porcha under Mouza-Chandanpukur, Dag No. 1838, Khatian No. 702 under Barrackpore Municipality. Is it be ready for seen in the Banglarbhumi website. Kindly be sent to my email on an urgent basis. Your cooperation on the above score is highly requested. The matter is Most Urgent. Have a good Day and thanks.
    Debaprasad Ray
    3/A, Thakur Ramkrishna Road, Anandapuri, Barrackpore, Dist. 24-Pgs(N), Kolkata-700122
    Cell : 9433133478

89. Dulal Sarkar

District: Nadia,
    Block: Ranaghat-2,
    Mouja: Nasra,
    Khatian: 4745,
    Plot no: 1306.

1. dulal sarkar

District: Nadia,
      Block: Ranaghat-2,
      Mouja: Nasra,
      Khatian: 4745,
      Plot no: 1306.

2. Dulal Sarkar

I want to know my current land record. Details of my land record is given bellow.District: Nadia,Block: Ranaghat-2,Mouja: Nasra,Khatian:10045,Plot no: 1306.

90. Radha Rani Jha

I want land plot information of dist paschim midnapur Mouja sanjwal JL 312 Rs Plot No 852 Khatian No 542

91. Momtajuddin Ahamed

Amar daag no 158/1242 achya
    Block -English bazar
    Mouja-uttar chandipur
    Dist-malda
    Ammr moujar LR naksha kobe ber hobe
    Shit-01
    J.L-01

92. dulal sarkar

I can not see the details of my land record. I give my details bellow:
    Dist.- Nadia,
    Block- Ranaghat-2,
    Mouja- Nasra-156.
    Khatian- 4745
    Dag(plot no.)- 1306

1. Dulal Sarkar

I can not see the details of my land record. I give my details bellow:Dist.- Nadia,Block- Ranaghat-2,Mouja- Nasra-156.Khatian- 4745Dag(plot no.)- 1306 . please send me the details of my land record to my email address as early as possible .