On Banglarbhumi website you can also check Mouza Map. These maps are for viewing only not for measurement purpose. Here we are giving steps to check Banglarbhumi Mouza Map.
- First of all go to the website banglarbhumi.gov.in. This is official website (Bangalar Bhumi) of the Land & Land Reforms Department of West Bengal State Government.
- On the website click on West Bengal Map for Block/Mouzas. This map is located on lower right corner of the page.
- Now click on any district for block / Mouzas.
- On click it will show you a list of blocks. The list have Code, Block Name and number of Mouza in that block. Click on your desired block name.
- This will show you a list of Mouza. Now click on a Mouza.
- To view the map sheet, select Map Sheet number from drop down then click on ‘View Map’.
Please note that map uploading process is going on you. Many mouzas are not uploaded on the site till date.