Apnakhata Rajasthan is Rajasthan Government’s project which works under the Revenue Department of Rajasthan Ajmer. This project was started to provide Online Records of Rights (also known as Jamabandi Nakal) of Land Records of Rajasthan State. Authorized copy of Records of Rights can be obtained from selected kiosks located across the state.
The land-holders’ entire record can now be viewed by selecting tehsil, name, Khata (account) and Khasra (serial) numbers on apnakhata official website apnakhata.raj.nic.in.
Procedure to find Apnakhata / Rajasthan Bhu Abhilek / Nakal:
- Log on to official website of apnakhata Rajasthan http://apnakhata.raj.nic.in.
- Then click on ‘अपना खाता‘ (Apna khata) – click here for Nakal.
- Now select the desired district for Jambandi Nakal of that District.
- Then select the tehsil from the list.
- Go through the list of villages and select your village.
- After selecting village you can see the authorized page for nakal.
- Now you can search nakal by Khata or Khasra or Name.
- After selecting one option just fill all details required, and there just enter ‘नकल प्राप्त करें’.
Information you can get from apnakhata.raj.nic.in website
- The website provides Records of Rights (Jamabandi Nakal / Bhulekh Rajasthan) of Land Records of Rajasthan State.
- You can download ‘Rajasthan Land Acquisition Bill 2014’ draft from here.
- You can check details of issuing copy of record using your RSN number.
- The website also provides district wise list of cyber cafes in Rajasthan state to check land records online.
- Tehsil wise revenue hierarchy of Rajasthan state.
- District wise list of Revenue Officers’ phone number.
- You can check land records (bhulekh, Jamabandi Nakal, RoR) of following districts on the website.
- Jaipur, Barmer, Dungarpur, Jodhpur, Kota, Udaipur, Bikaner, Dausa, Bundi, Sikar, Tonk, Jaisalmer, Nagaur, Rajsamand, Banswara, Bhilwara, Ajmer, Alwar, Bharatpur, Chittorgarh, Churu, Dholpur, Ganganagar, Jalor, Jhalawar, Jhunjhunu, Pali, Sawai Madhopur, Sirohi, Baran, Hanumangarh and Karauli district.
Awards: This project got SKOCH Digital inclusion Award 2011.
Note: apnakhata.raj.nic.in (apnakhata website) provides copy (Nakal) of the records of Rights (Bhulekh Rajasthan) according to Rajasthan Land Revenue act. The information made available through it is for information only. Authorized copy of Records of Rights (Jamabandi / Bhulekh) can be obtained from selected kiosks.
Rajasthan Jamabandi FAQs
Where to see online Jamabandi in Rajasthan?
You can see Rajasthan Jamabandi on Rajasthan Bhu Abhilekh Website (apnakhata.raj.nic.in). From the website you can also download copy of Jamabandi Nakal. This copy of Jamabandi can not be used as certified / authenticated copy for producing in any court or for enforcing any legal claim etc. under the Act / Rules framed by the Government of Rajasthan.
How to get authenticated copy of Jamabandi in Rajasthan?
CSC kiosk / eMitra provides digitally signed computerized Jamabandi (Khewat Khatauni) in Rajasthan. This Jamabandi will be authorized to be produced in any court, bank etc. This digitally signed computerized Jamabandi does not required attestation from Halka Patwari or any other Revenue Officer. You can also verify this Jamabandi from Official Website (apnakhata.raj.nic.in) using RSN (Registered Serial Number).