Any RoR: Anywhere Land Record in Gujarat State
AnyRoR is stand for Any Record of Rights Anywhere. Any RoR is the online Land Record software of Gujarat State. It is developed by National Informatics Centre (N.I.C.) in association with Revenue Department of Gujarat. AnyRoR provides Gujarat Land Records (VF 7, VF 8A, VF 6 and VF 12) online. Now no need to travel all the way to the e-dhara or e-gram centre to keep a tab on your plot of land and verify its records. You can check your RoR online on Gujarat Government’s land record portal anyror.gujarat.gov.in. Here users can get details of the RoR by selecting the location and survey number of the land.
How to Check Gujarat Land Records Online on AnyRoR website?
- Open AnyRoR Gujarat website (anyror.gujarat.gov.in) by clicking here.
- Click on “View Land Record” to check RoR (Records of Rights).
- Select any of the following options as per your Record requirement:
- VF 7 Survey Number Details (ગા.ન.૭ ની વિગતો) – This option is for Village Form 7 (VF 7) which is popularly known as 7/12 or satbara. Choose this option if you want to get Survey Number (Khasra) details of your land.
- VF 8A Khata Details (ગા.ન.૮અ ની વિગતો) – This option is to get Khata details of your land.
- VF 6 Entry details (હકપત્રક ગા.ન.૬ ની વિગતો) – Village Form 6 is a register maintained by Talati (Village Accountant) to incorporate day-to-day changes in land records. Use this option to check entry details for any changes.
- 135 D Notice to Mutation (હકપત્રક ફેરફાર ૧૩૫ ડી નોટીસ) – When you apply for Mutation, Talati prepares Notice 135D (Notice to Mutation). This notice is served to khatedars concerned, relevant parties and any other interested parties for any objections. Use this option to check any such notices.
- Enter your land details like District, Taluka, Village, Survey No. / Khata No./ Entry No. etc.
- Enter Verification Code (Captcha) and click “Get Detail” button to generate desired report.
- You can check Any RoR of following districts on www.anyror.gujarat.gov.in.
- Ahmedabad, Amreli, Anand, Aravalli, Banaskantha, Bharuch, Bhavnagar, Botad, Chhota Udaipur.
- Dahod, Dang, Devbhoomi Dwarka, Gandhinagar, Gir Somnath, Jamnagar, Junagadh, Kutch, Kheda.
- Mahisagar, Mehsana, Morbi, Narmada, Navsari, Panchmahal, Patan, Porbandar, Rajkot.
- Sabarkantha, Surat, Surendranagar, Tapi, Vadodara and Valsad district.
What is eDhara?
e-Dhara is a Land Records Management System. This system (eDhara) provides prompt issuance of computerized RoR across the counter & online update of land records. A complete eDhara system consisting of
- Issuance of computerized RoR from dedicated counter in Taluka office and
- Receiving mutation application and processing it in online mode was envisaged to be in place immediately.
How to get certified computerized copy of Gujarat Land Records?
If you want computerized certified copy of 7/12 Utara, 8A, 6 entry follow give steps here
- Visit an e-Dhara Kendra. You can find e-Dhara Knedra at local Taluka Mamlatdar office.
- Request for RoR print. Please note that you must have Survey No (s), Khata No(s), Farm Name(s) or Khatedar Name with you while requesting RoR print.
- Operator will confirm records details first then will print 7/12 or 8A from the computer.
- e-Dhara Dy Mamlatdar or any nominated personnel signs and stamps requested computerized RoR, which is handed over to you.
- User charges of Rs. 15/- are collected.
- Signature of applicant for receiving computerized demanded RoR is taken in RoR issuance register.