AnyRoR – Gujarat Land Records

By | Last Updated on July 22, 2016

Any RoR: Anywhere Land Record in Gujarat State

AnyRoR is stand for Any Record of Rights Anywhere. Any RoR is the online Land Record software of Gujarat State. It is developed by National Informatics Centre (N.I.C.) in association with Revenue Department of Gujarat. AnyRoR provides Gujarat Land Records (VF 7, VF 8A, VF 6 and VF 12) online. Now no need to travel all the way to the e-dhara or e-gram centre to keep a tab on your plot of land and verify its records. You can check your RoR online on Gujarat Government’s land record portal anyror.gujarat.gov.in. Here users can get details of the RoR by selecting the location and survey number of the land.

How to Check Gujarat Land Records Online on AnyRoR website?

1. Open AnyRoR Gujarat website (anyror.gujarat.gov.in) by clicking here.
  2. Click on “View Land Record” to check RoR (Records of Rights).
  3. Select any of the following options as per your Record requirement:
    1. VF 7 Survey Number Details (ગા.ન.૭ ની વિગતો) – This option is for Village Form 7 (VF 7) which is popularly known as 7/12 or satbara. Choose this option if you want to get Survey Number (Khasra) details of your land.
    2. VF 8A Khata Details (ગા.ન.૮અ ની વિગતો) – This option is to get Khata details of your land.
    3. VF 6 Entry details (હકપત્રક ગા.ન.૬ ની વિગતો) – Village Form 6 is a register maintained by Talati (Village Accountant) to incorporate day-to-day changes in land records. Use this option to check entry details for any changes.
    4. 135 D Notice to Mutation (હકપત્રક ફેરફાર ૧૩૫ ડી નોટીસ) – When you apply for Mutation, Talati prepares Notice 135D (Notice to Mutation). This notice is served to khatedars concerned, relevant parties and any other interested parties for any objections. Use this option to check any such notices.
  4. Enter your land details like District, Taluka, Village, Survey No. / Khata No./ Entry No. etc.
  5. Enter Verification Code (Captcha) and click “Get Detail” button to generate desired report.
  6. You can check Any RoR of following districts on www.anyror.gujarat.gov.in.
    • Ahmedabad, Amreli, Anand, Aravalli, Banaskantha, Bharuch, Bhavnagar, Botad, Chhota Udaipur.
    • Dahod, Dang, Devbhoomi Dwarka, Gandhinagar, Gir Somnath, Jamnagar, Junagadh, Kutch, Kheda.
    • Mahisagar, Mehsana, Morbi, Narmada, Navsari, Panchmahal, Patan, Porbandar, Rajkot.
    • Sabarkantha, Surat, Surendranagar, Tapi, Vadodara and Valsad district.

What is eDhara?

e-Dhara is a Land Records Management System. This system (eDhara) provides prompt issuance of computerized RoR across the counter & online update of land records.  A complete eDhara system consisting of

1. Issuance of computerized RoR from dedicated counter in Taluka office and
  2. Receiving mutation application and processing it in online mode was envisaged to be in place immediately.

How to get certified computerized copy of Gujarat Land Records?

If you want computerized certified copy of  7/12 Utara, 8A, 6 entry follow give steps here

1. Visit an e-Dhara Kendra. You can find e-Dhara Knedra at local Taluka Mamlatdar office.
  2. Request for RoR print. Please note that you must have Survey No (s), Khata No(s), Farm Name(s) or Khatedar Name with you while requesting RoR print.
  3. Operator will confirm records details first then will print 7/12 or 8A from the computer.
  4. e-Dhara Dy Mamlatdar or any nominated personnel signs and stamps requested computerized RoR, which is handed over to you.
  5. Note:
    1. User charges of Rs. 15/- are collected.
    2. Signature of applicant for receiving computerized demanded RoR is taken in RoR issuance register.

130 thoughts on “AnyRoR – Gujarat Land Records

1. varun patel

I got the sms that the notice 135d has been prepared but what should be the next step that i have to take.Will i get the call from talati for further process? As submitted my documents at e-dhara and later on i got this msg.
    One more thing that i gave the appilaction to do the changes in 7/12 according to documents submitted before 12 years which is not updated that is related to HAKK Kammi of name of my Faai(father’s sister).
    How can i know their process of doing the same. when they will do the same?

2. Patel samratabhaai

Dear sar /medan
    Mara khatamahti 72 gutha jamin ochhi makshama chhe
    10.12 arji kari pan koi sudhana karaya nathi to mare have su karvu help me
    May nem Patel laxmanbhai tejaji
    Gam mithavi rana
    Taluka vavni
    Jillo banashkatha

3. Deven Gosalia

I have few old sale deed with me which I can’t read properly as it is very old and disturbed and all property in my grand father’s name. Any way to find property by name ?

4. Narendra

Amari Jamine Mara PaPa na Motabhai na Name par 6( mota Kutumb na vahivat karta tarike ). Pan Temni pan death thae gayel 6 ane mara Papa ni pan. Have ae jamin name karava ni process su karvi pade teno idea aapo.

5. Rajkumar

I have purchased constructed house admeasuring 148 sq.yd in survey no. 197, Meghpar Borichi, Anjar Taluka, Kutch. The society is registered as Ashapura society. Have taken loan from Bank way back in 2007 and still continuing. The title is clear as far as my house and society is concerned. I have got news that the original owner of plot has sold some 11 plots to parties who have now gone to court for reasons well known to them. I wanted to sell my house but brokers are saying that there is legal dispute and there is stay on whole survey (197 and 197/1). I wish to know whether there is stay on above survey, as Bank is not willing to extend loan to new buyers. they contend that our dealing is clear, but cannot extend loan again to new buyer as there is dispute. Can you please assist and let me know what is real story.. whether there is a formal stay or rumours. Bank don’t have copy of court stay. please advise

6. UDAYRAJ

we make recently dastavej for purchase of new house located at tarsali vadodara gujarat
    My problem is mistake made in my father name for making dastavej.
    Correct name is ‘CHHOTELAL but by mistake wirtten in dastavej is ‘CHHOTALAL’
    So we request you please help or suggest what action to be taken for making correction. Or call 9898390755
    Request you Please help urgently

7. ebrahim cassoo

please let me know if there is a all english version of RoR as i am unable to read or write gujerati.

8. Philips Ranjit

DearTeam,
    Can I search for the land records with my Grandfathers name and the village details. Pls share the link for the same
    Thanks

9. MANISH GOHEL

How to Check Gaam Namuna no:2(khata no:2) for NA or nonNA Land in gujarat

Please help Me,

Thank You…!!

10. Laxman R.Rathod

I am having Land jointly with other two partner at Gandevi Taluka .We matualy devided the land in 2009 among our selves as at that time we were all having good relation with each other but now some dispute arise as such We two desire to have division in the survey number but one partner is not interested as he occupy our land and not allow us to enter even our land. There is no road to enter the land from other side. The portaion of land which he occupy have common land for all three to use but he not allow to us to take any vehicle or labour. I there fore need yur help to guide us to seek government measurment and division in land with seperate Khata number. Can Taluka or District measurment Department can do so without signatureon one partner?
    Further I am having one land in Saribujrang of Gandevi Taluka in city.I am having old City Survey Numberbut I can’t get 7/12 extract of the same What is the way to get the 7/12 extract of said land or any other document which shows the name of the owner of said land.
    Please help me in this two matter.

1. Keyur Patel

In your situation your one Friend who is not interested in dispute,he has strong feeling to take all land of your survey number kabjo(passesion).so u should have to first take police protection for entering in your land and put your luggage their.(otherwise u can do kabja (passesion)matter in court)

In case of your old survey number problem u can call/visit at Mamlatdar office and they will give you defenetly.
      For further you can call me-+919913369924

11. chirag patel

District (જીલ્લો) Taluka (તાલુકો) Village (ગામ) Survey Number (સરવે નંબર)
    અમદાવાદ મણિનગર ઘોડાસર ૩૦૪/૧

સરકાર શ્રી ભારત સરકારશ્રી

solution pls help

12. zahid hussain alladin

my name is zahid hussain alladin ,my servoy no. is 74/1 in this servey no.0-07-08 is of jirayat and another 2-22-58 is of bagayat . the true is that 0-07-08 is well and in this servey no. this portion is coming in 7/12 jirayat so what would be the procedure.

13. Vasantbhai Somabhai patel

After the new Land survey there is some mistake in old land measurement.I apply for correction on 20/07/2015 but there is no change My old survey no is 253 and new is 318 at Kherol Ta -Talod,District Sabarkantha
    Patel Vasant Bhai Somabhai
    please do needful

14. Jaydeep Thakor

the record on this site is not updated from long time so can you tell me how can I check my latest record from online

15. Jay

Mare 7/12 mathi name nikadi gayu che… bija mara brother na name che… to maru name add karva mate su process karvi pad che

16. Pankaj Mehta

I live in the UK and am wondering if I can get a 7/12 (VF 7 Survey No. Details) sent to me electronically via an email. If this is possible please advise exactly what details are required from myself.

Thanking you and looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards

Pankaj

17. Mohsinnavaz

Sur.
    Mare aapni pase janvu che ke navi sarat ni jamin juni sarat karavava mate 1 vigha no ketlo kharch lage.

1. Keyur Patel

Je Te area ni jantri ni rakam par thi 1 vigha no kharch malum pade so tame je area ma tamari land ch tyani talati kacheri ma jaiyne puchi sako cho
      Inqury mate-+919913369924 Keyur

18. makwana narendra

Mara land na Juna block numabar and khata Numbar nathi tethi 7/12 8a kadhvama mushekeli pade chhe made aa Juna khata and block numabar mervva shu karvu

19. Samir Pattni

I will appreciate if anybody can tell me the current agri land prices in Jamjodhpur ( near or opposite the Jamjodhpur railway station. Thank you.

20. SHAKTISINH DEVDA

mari amuk juni jamin je shree sarkar khate thayel chhe. tene pachhi mara name chadav va mate mahiti aapva vinti.

21. PREMAL

MY NAME IS IN 7/12 IN A LAND RECORD.
    IT HAS BEEN ENCROACHED BY SOMEONE.
    I HAVE MADE OBJECTION TO DEPARTMENT.
    THE ENTRY BECOMES TAKARARI.
    NOW I HAVE TO PURCHASE ANOTHER LAND SOME WHERE ELSE.
    CAN I USE 7/12 OF THE SAME TAKARARI LAND FOR SUPPORTING DOCUMENT?

22. Udaysinhjadeja

anror.Gujarat.gov.in website spot nthi karri gujrti bhasa ma 7/12 jevake dictirc taluko vileg sarvnbar Gujarati bhasa ma nthi btavta to ana vise mahiti apo

23. shekh salim ahemadbhai

i want to see my house 7/12 nakal myfather name;-ahemadbhai husenbhai shekh and he was owner ofour house and addrees is 0/30/4 apabhai ni chali bharatnagar sarkhej ahmedabad 382210 servay no 30/4

my father was dead on 27-9-2003 so i need 7/12 copy

24. Mahendra Barot

Please send me following 7/12 SR.No.816 of piplaj village ta.dist
    GANDHINAGAR Sr.No
    1320&1346 of Unava village ta.District. Gandhinagar

25. sagar gandhi

mara khata ma owner details ma surname ma bhul 6e!
    to tene sudharva mate ni information aapso

26. Harshad N Modh

I want nos of villages new taluka wis. I am govt servent. This data is useful for implimenting a new scheme one Vetrrinary Dispensary per 10 villages. If possible 247 taluka wise revanue villages.

27. JagdishJoshi

i need land record for block#262A/262/B
    Village Zak .Taluka – Dahegam Dist – Gandhinagar
    Pl ease send me on my E-Mail
    Gujarat

28. Jadeja mayurdhvajsinh

7/12 ne bija khedut khetar na certificate matani Anyror je website 6e jema thodi thodi vare eroror avi jay 6e jenu solution lavva vinanti.jay mataji

29. koli patel kishakumar kantibhai

Sarvey no.297/3
    Serveyno.298/3
    Area of this plot
    Village .kalana.
    Sub dist.sanand
    Dist.ahmedabad

30. Imran Bhohariya

My village Rojaka, Ta-Dhandhuka Dist-Ahmedabad. I have to find old naksha 7/12 of my farm before 1970 so how i can grab it? please healp

31. ASHVIN M BAROT

RESPECTED SIR KINDLY SEND ME DETAIL OF NODH NOUMBER 246,283,503,807,808,2470,2751,2935 & 2953 . MY SURVEY NOUMBER IS 229+230/2-2 & 229+230/4

1. AARAV B PANDYA

THE PROSSESER OF CHANGE OF VARASDAR (DUE TO DEATH OF LAND OWNER) ARE VERY LENDHI W/O CURREPTION ITS NOT POSSIBLE TO SOLVE IT.ALSO REQUIRED CCTV CEMERA IN ALL SUB REGISTRAR OFFICE .MOST OF OFFICERS ARE CURREPTED.

32. hitesh chauhan

I have not seen the any land record reply….Please help me.. Anyror gujrat land record.

33. Vasava Buddhi Sagar Somabhai

please registered my mail, I seen any document of village form No. 7/12 of gujarat state any place please help me , Servey No. 227. Manglore. Ta- Karjan. Dist- Vadodara. Vasava Devji Kabhai.

34. Vasant Raja

Hello
    I am looking for the land records of my property in Rajkot. I dont have the survey number. It is too cumbesome to keep searching all the records to find my records. WHy cant I just use my name to find the records? Kindly please respond.

Thanks
    Vasant Raja

35. shailesh

I want to do Register( Dastavej) my house in Registrar Office, but in 7/12 utara is name of favour in Builder and Land Owner How can I change Name in 7/12 Utara from Builder and Land Owner to My Society, futher How Can i get/do Dastavej , Register my house.

36. sonu kahar

I am trying to open this website since a week but it doesn’t open. Need proper solution ( repair ) for the same site. no body can see VF 7/ 6 / 8 / 135D etc……

37. B D PATEL

Please send me following copy of my OLD 7-12.HAKPATRAK6A, and 8A.
    Gam: LIFRI.
    Taluka: NAKHATRANA.

DIST.: KUTCH.
    SURVEY NO.: 144, 31/3, 142/2
    OF THE YEAR: 1955, 1960, 1970, 1980, 1990, 2000
    NODH NO:62, 174, 169 and 240.

Whatever charges it incurred I will pay it by the way you suggest.

38. BABUBHAI PATEL.

Sirs,
    I wants to know land record of survey No.144,
    142/2
    31/3
    of Lifri gam of Nakhatrana taluka of Kutch dist.of
    the year
    1959
    1965
    1975
    1985
    1995
    2000
    7-12,6a hakpatrak and 8A.
    Please provide me above record online or by Post.
    What ever charges it incurred I will pay.
    Thank you.
    B D PATEL.

39. ASHOK SHAH

i want to see 7/12 of my land in moraiya dist.ahmedabad .please give me the link to persue

40. kamlesh natvarlal

Mare name khetini jamin avelche te mare janvu che

41. Prakash Patel

Dear Sir / Madam,
    i want to 7 / 12 Copy of t this Tenament no .
    27B-01-1811-0-001 Which is Name Of Mr. Sundarlal Prabhubhabhai,and is located in surat udhna south zone oppisit jivanjyot cinema
    and one more thiink i want to know can we get 7/12 Copy by name? if it is yes, pls let me know how .

warm Regards.
    Prakash Patel

42. ketul patel

khedut potani jamin sales kare or n.a kare tyar bad ketala period ma biji jamin lai sake to tenu name kedut hak ma ganay teni information org.r ni copy kevi rite ane kyathi madi sake

43. drahuja

website of gujrat landrecords not responding shows error on page at the sametime able to open landrecors.nic.in mahabhulekha.maharashtra so pl do needful earliest possible so with one click we can open anyror@anywhere.

44. kantilal

gujarat state ma jamin na dastavej check kevi rite thai ae janvu che mari koi jagya gujrat ma hoye to mare jovu hoi to kevi rite check karisaku

45. JADEJA RAJENDRA SINH

faiba na dikara ni varsai nondh(BHANEJ) NO HAK JATO KARVA MATE STAMP DEUTY BHARVI PADE CHHE?????? PLEASE ANS ?FAKT JAMNAGAR JILAMA SA MATE AVO RULES CHHE? ?PLEASE ANS

46. Vasantben Raimangia

I want detail for Survey No.724 7/12 utara in Dev bhumi Dwarka Dist.Citi Dwarka

47. Paresh Kumar .C.Patel.

7/12 na Utama kathi male 6e????mobile par java 6e,,,

48. Jignesh Patel

Jignesh Patel
    How I Get my village map wiht fully detail

49. Sahdev Samber

Hal ni situation ma 7 no utara j jova made che.
    namuno no.8 ni vigat jova madti nathi.
    temaj vf6 ni entry ni vigat pun nathi batavati.
    tatha 135D ni notice pun nathi batvati.
    ane je conform code hoy che te verify thatu nathi
    to aa vise yogya salah aapjo.

1. T.R.Patel

http://anyror.gujarat.gov.in/ > સાઈટ ઓપન થતી નથી, મારે સંબધીત જમીન ની વિગત જાણવી છે. માહીતી મેળવવાની સરળ રીત હોવી જોઈએ, જે નથી.

1. BABUBHAI PATEL.

Please provide me 6hakpatrak details of
      Nodh no.62 of Lifri Village of Nakhayrana taluka
      Kutch dist. Survey No’s. are 144,142/2 and 31/3
      Thanks.

1. bhagirathsinh Vaghela Advocate

Mr.Babulalbhai

If you want any 7/12, any 6 hakk patrak nodh , ( manual, or computerize) you can get it from your Nakhatrana Mamlatadar office or your Village Talati
        With warmly regards
        Bhagirathsinh Vaghela Advocate
        Bhuj-Kachchh

50. GITESH ADTHAKKAR

I want to see a record of 7/12 for morbi district…

51. Mahirajsinh Vaghela

Land ni detail jova mate khata no.k taluka na option ma click na thavanu reason janav va kindly request 6

1. Ziyaulhaq solanki

Jamin no. Record. Hamnathi. Khulto nathi …Anyror Web side. Par

52. baldev

Gayakvad no read and mamatdar na tamam Jami name feshal name GAM taluk a sathe Babar aapva

53. maksud sarabuwala

modi government has not only made communal peace in gujarat and in india but it had proved the acivement of inda and indian dreames come true by providing and making easy use of technology

54. pravinkumar

i want to see the land records of all villages of petlad taluka which is the website and how can see the 7and 12 records.

1. devendra g patel

what is scale of agriculature land measurement from map of land nakal

1. devendra g patel

i want my agriculatur land survey no. plot measurement ,on which website it is available? if i have survey no map then from plot reference how it is calculate total land measurement?

55. amita.darji

i want to check 7/12 copy & detail from your site but not any option for search it so please given some searching option or sent detail for same..

1. jigar patel

ther is no need registrar your mail id.
      but must be know whats your village. and taluka & district.
      and your sarve number .
      than u can find

56. mamtakanpara

please ragistar my mail id i want to check
    7/12 of distric navsari taluka jalalpore village maroli

57. Patel asvinbhai mohanbhai

jay shree krishna
    i am asvinbhai moahanbahi patel from waghodiya village, my quiry about my land all detail about it’s map ,please how to it’s accurate detail and also it’s mape .. please help me ..thank you

regard
    sir/mam

1. jigar patel

ther is no need registrar your mail id.
      but must be know whats your village. and taluka & district.
      and your sarve number .
      than u can find

58. sanjay rathva( motibej)pavi jetpur,chhota udepur

any ror bloge મા ૧૩૫D ની નોટિસની નોંધ મા કયો નમ્બર નાખવાથી માહિતી મળે. ક્રુપા કરીને માહિતી આપશો.

59. sandhya athalye

i want to see my land record at Nargol…my nondh no is 4392 ni VF 7 and 8 A

60. HARSHAD PANDYA

I WANT TO WATCH MY LAND RECORD 7/12 AND OTHERS NOTE.HOW CAN I WATCH ONLINE?

61. nasim

62. laxman sundha

Moje sakarai timbo
    Ta. Bhuj
    Di.Kutch
    Agricultural land
    Block/served no
    44/2 & 45/2
    Land status please

63. sunil patel

i want to all record of ruva , bhavnagar serve no.84/1, 84/2,

64. y.k.chauhan

village simej , ganol taluka Dholka ,Dist.ahmedabad OR Jasadan taluka ,Dist.Bhavnagar

Any property by name of :Puriben Narayanbhai,Kanjibhai Gopalji Chauhan Or Gopalji Manjibhai Chauhan

65. BLPATEL

66. mukesh

I have not seen the anyror land record online please reply

67. Harshit

I want to see my land record no.12
    so what can i do for that
    plz giv me the link

1. jigar patel

ther is no need registrar your mail id.
      but must be know whats your village. and taluka & district.
      and your sarve number .
      than u can find

68. J R RUPAREL

OUR VILLAGE SANGHAD TAL ANJAR DIST KUTCH AND OTHER VILLAGE MATHAK TAL ANJAR DIST KUTCH
    REVENUE RECORD IS STARTING FROM 1952 THERE IS NO ANY ACCOUNT SHOWING LAND REVENUE
    RECOVERY AND LOCAL SASE RECOVERED BY LOCAL AUTHORITY ie TALATI FROM 1952 TO 1960
    AND PREPARED NEW RECORD AND PRMOLGATED OTHER NAME WITHOUT NOTICING US HOW ACCOUNT PREPARED OF FOLLOWING VILLAGE AND HOW ADJUST OLD RATE AND NEW REVENUE RATE IN BALANCE
    SHEET IN VILLAGE ACCOUNT OUR SANGHAD OLD 8A NO IS 5(FIVE ) AND MATHAK 8A NO IS 8(EIGHT) FROM
    1955
    J R RUPAREL

69. rakeshkumar ratilal ahir

Please 7.12 8a na utara sararta thi male evi vyavastha karo

70. shaileshjani

srver y no. 144/1 land in sarupur Ahmadabad need of 7/12 and 8 Uttar in year 2013 to 2015

pl send 9601256627

1. divyesh akbari

kantibhai damjibhai kapuriya
      at soratha ta kalavad dist.jamnagar .
      I want his serve number

1. Minaxi Fofandi

Dear sir
      I have land . Close to my land there have one empty plot this common ( sarvajanik) road after another land . So please can you tell me in common land can use by one party or it not uses by nobody for built building or else
      or if use so how many measuring land for both parties
      Thanking you
      Minaxi

1. Minaxi fofandi

Dear Sir,
        I have land. it is non agriculture land. and very small land 1300 gaj, out of that cut 187.75 sqm by NHAI. and they paid 30040/- us very small amount.
        so Sir, i want to know how much rate for non agriculture land , agriculture land, land of education, land of commercial,
        i am very thankful you help me to know

Minaxi Fofandi

71. Pradip g patel

i have no survey number, i want to know survey number of smt. Ramanben chanubhai patel, village jiav , taluka majura, district surat

72. JAGDISH ANTALA

mare 7/12.8 onlain kadhava hoy to su karvu pade te jan karso

73. pintu patel

Khata no.165 survey no .188 no 7/12 utaro ane jamin nakasho joito hovathi please mail.I’d par moklavso.

74. HIREN TRIVEDI

Required this web for land records

any process for this open web pl reply me

Hiren

75. SHELADIYA JANAK

MARU GAM SHEDUBHAR TALUKO,JILLO AMRELI GUJRAT SE MARE GAMNO SIM TAL NO NAKSO ONLIN ATHAVA PRINT KADHI NE JOVO HOY TO TENA MATE SU KARVU JE BABTE MANE EMAIL KARI JANAVO ANE MARE 7-12 8A ONLIN KADHAVA SE TO TE PAN JANAVO

1. JAGDISH ANTALA

hi iam jagdis
      su tamne 7/12 kadhavani mahi ti che ?
      maro no 9824415478 che to jankari apso

76. ABDUL TALATI.

khojbal, ta: vagra di: bharuch no:6 nondh no.3280 and vahiyal ta:vagra, di: bharuch. no:6 nondh no:12438

77. Hardik Desai

my survey no. is 446. village sasaj, district khambhat. its now SARKAR SHRI. Can I get it back on my name?

1. Viresh Shah

is website under construction ???? I couldnot open the site

78. SURENDRASINH NATWARSINH PARMAR

JAY SWAMI NARAYAN
    Maru nam Parmar SurendraKumar Natvarsinh chhe. Mare Janvu chhe ke amo Ganot dhara hethal jamin dharaviye chhiye je amari jamin mahisagar nadina purma dubi jaay chhe aam janva chhata amari jamin Narmada Aavasma falvi chhe jethi amari jivan roti gumavi didhi chhe to aaange khas tapas karine Ganotiya khedutone nyaay aapso. Aamri jamin Kherda Gram Panchayt na areama aaveli chhe. Khas Jangalakhatani jamin tatha government jaminni ketli chhe te ange tapas karso. aava naan khedutone anyyay thay chhe. amoto varsothi jamin khedi rahya chhe.
    Ganotiya Jamin Malik: Parmar Natvarsinh Raysinh
    Parmar Raysinh Bhupatsinh

Surendrasinh Natvarsinh Parmar

79. bharatkumar patel

please registered my mail, I seen any document of village form No. 7/12 of Gujarat state any place please help me ,

80. arvind jugabhai kakadia

rajkot distict.lothda village.survey no-85.85/1 -2.86/1-2. 87 88 89/1. khata no-134. 7/12& 8a jovana che net uper

81. pushpendra

please let me know, how can i verify my name in panipatrak and check record of mehsool?

82. vijusih SOLANKI

मुजे 7/12 onlien उतारोको देखने दे.मे अपनि खेती की माहीती देख ने केलीये. या जानकारी केलीये मुजे दुर अपने शहेर जानापडता है.

1. patadiya rajesh r

તમારે ગ્રામ પંચાયત અથવા તો તમારે આ સાઈટ નો ઉપયોગ કરવો પડે

જય માતાજી

83. kesrising jadav

દરેક નાગરિક ને 7/12, 8અ ની માહિતી મોબાઇલ પર મળી રહે તે જ વાયબ્રન્ટ ગુજરાત…………..

84. sachin rambhia

i dont have survey no., but we have land in kutch,from where shall i get information

85. manahargurjar

can I see any document of village form No. 7/12 and village form No. VI of Gujarat state

86. manahargurjar